About PugMarg EMS
Our Attendance App gives the flexibility to the employees to Clock-in / Clock-out using their Smart phone. While clocking the employee’s face will be recognized / verified with the registered Face & accurate GPS will be captured. Real-time attendance details can be viewed live in our Cloud Attendance System.
Why Choose PugMarg EMS
Challenges Faced By Organizations
Manual processes: All records are maintained in registers:
- Time consuming process
- Leads to leakages
- Reduces productivity
- Complicated searches, editing and updating
- No real-time location for field employee management with data and attendance.
- Manual reports with higher error ratio.
- Leave management issues
- Lack of transparency in attendance management
- Proxy attendance issues
Solution - PugMarg EMS
- Maintain detailed data of each and every employee
- Easy access and real-time location of field employees
- Attendance marking clubbed with face recognition technique for optimum security
- Easy controlling of employees
- To divide jobs and access control between employees
- To use technology for accurate and timely processing with full privacy & authority access
- Improves workplace management effectiveness.
Key Features of PugMarg EMS
Real-time tracking with playback feature
- Provides ability to track any person anytime and anywhere across the globe.
- Two Step verification for tracking to ensure its not misused or used by any unauthorized person.
- Track via mobile app or admin portal on web browser anywhere.
- Provides Playback feature of up to 30 days, which can be used to know activity or location of any employee within last 30 days.
- GEO-Fence (Geographical Virtual Fence) can be used to define work location to mark automatic attendance (In and Out time).
- GEO-Fence can help you with the reports i.e. hours worked within the designated area.
- GEO-Fence can provide alerts for Entry and Exit from the location.
- Multiple GEO-Fence can be marked at the same time for office, branches, sites, etc.
- The App comes with SOS Button, which can be used in case of any urgency to notify concern person or department.
- Once the SOS button is pressed, device sends a Text alert to all the whitelisted/ authorized mobile numbers along with the map location link where the SOS button was pressed.
Text and call alert
- Text alerts for Daily Attendance.
- Text alerts on GEO-Fence In-Out movement
- Text and Call alerts on SOS