PHP / Laravel Developer
- Develop and manage web applications & mobile APIs on Laravel.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Coding and Development. The desired candidate will be responsible for developing next-generation web applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
The candidate must be proficient in the following:
- Strong experience in developing complex applications using PHP Laravel frameworks such as OOPS Concepts.
- Should have knowledge of implementation of API’s and MAP API’s.
- Must be an expert in understanding databases and management.
- Database: MySQL
- Must have worked on Web Services, SMS Gateway, Payment Gateway.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
The rest will be applicable and negotiable for the deserving candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Mobile App Developer
Mobile App Development
- We are looking for a Hybrid Mobile App Developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of iOS and Android Apps.
- Ionic, proficiency in Angular JS/Ionic framework, Typescript, HTML, SASS development tools and language to build iOS and Android App using cross-platform technology
- Experience in integrating API
- Sharp analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform efficiently in a fast-paced, multicultural environment.
- Developing applications and supporting multiple applications simultaneously
- Collaborating with the team to identify and document customer requirements
- Assisting with user interface design and layout
- Creating and executing suitable unit tests to ensure correct software operation
- To ensure quality development and timeliness of project delivery.
JOB TYPE: Full time
QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s (Required)
WORK REMOTELY: No
Please upload your resume
And we will get back to you ASAP.